Student Visas

This visa allows you to undertake study with CRICOS approved institutes. Certain student visas have option to avail up to four years of post study work visa (subclass 485). Please contact us for further information.

Admissions and change of courses in range of different institutions / universities offering courses from Diploma to Degree. Please contact us for further information.

You can apply for Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) which allows you to work and gain experience after completion of an eligible qualification/s. This visa could be granted for 18 months to 48 months depending on your qualification/s. Please contact us for further information.

how can we help you?

Contact us at the MCS office or submit an inquiry online.

Looking for a Consultancy Services?